THE CITY THAT STEALS YOU THE HEART
Venice is certainly one of the most beautiful cities in the world and for this reason it is one of the most visited tourist destinations in absolute terms.
Built on the water, with its churches, palaces, monuments, bridges and its enchanting views, Venice is a true jewel of Italian architecture.
The magnificent St. Mark’s Square is a blaze of beauty, surrounded by palaces of unquestionable value, such as Doge’s Palace, the St. Mark’s Basilica, its famous Bell Tower, the Clock Tower, the Procuratie, and the historic cafes that overlook the square , like the Caffè Florian, founded in 1720, the oldest coffee in Italy.
And also the Bridge of Sighs, the Basilica della Salute, the La Fenice Theater, the Rialto Bridge, the Ca ‘d’Oro and the spectacular palaces that overlook the Grand Canal and that you can admire while sitting comfortably on the most famous and romantic of the world: the gondola!
Not to mention the Arsenale, which for many centuries was the largest in the world and is now home to the renowned Venice Biennale, or its most important Museums, such as the Gallerie dell’Accademia, custodians of countless masterpieces.
Around Venice there are other equally famous islands, such as Murano, famous for its glass, Burano, renowned for its lace and for its colorful houses, Torcello, one of the oldest settlements in the area, and the Lido, which every year hosts the Venice Film Festival, the oldest film festival in the world.
How beautiful it is to get lost in the narrow Venetian streets, those less traveled by tourists, where everything tells the cultural and artistic vivacity that has marked and continues to characterize the history of this beautiful city, and stop to enjoy a ombra of red or white wine with some cicchetti in one of the many bacari, the typical Venetian traditional taverns.
Discover with us the real Venice: elegant, precious, romantic and definitely unique!
Excursions and Tours in Venice
- Gondola Ride and St Mark’s Basilica2019-12-06T18:40:27+01:00
- Absolute Venice2019-12-06T18:28:03+01:00
- Walking tour of Venice2019-12-06T17:59:30+01:00
- The Golden Basilica2020-03-11T20:30:50+01:00
- Murano, Burano, Torcello Islands Tour2019-12-06T19:43:42+01:00
- Inside Venice – Doge’s Palace & St Mark’s Basilica2019-12-06T17:49:47+01:00
- The Doge’s Palace2020-03-11T20:33:05+01:00
- Gondola Experience2019-12-06T19:29:22+01:00
- Gondola Ride & Discover Venice2020-03-11T20:32:50+01:00
Traditional Venetian festivals
- Feast of the Redentore2020-02-17T14:41:15+01:00
- Feast of the Madonna della Salute2018-10-11T16:22:24+02:00
- International Architecture Exhibition2020-02-17T14:42:20+01:00
- Venice International Film Festival2018-10-11T16:24:05+02:00
- Venice Carnival2020-02-17T14:43:33+01:00
- Feast of San Marco and bòcolo2018-10-11T16:12:56+02:00
- Venice Marathon2020-02-17T14:41:33+01:00
- Historical Regatta2018-10-11T16:30:52+02:00
- International Art Exhibition2018-10-11T16:31:21+02:00
- Feast of the Sensa2018-10-11T16:30:40+02:00
- International Festival of Contemporary Dance2018-10-11T16:20:37+02:00