DISCOVER THE SOUL OF VENICE AND ITS ETERNAL BEAUTY BY TWO POINTS OF VIEW, EXPLORING IT FROM WATER AND ON FOOT
Gondola Ride & Discover Venice
Do you wish to discover the soul of Venice and its eternal beauties in one single tour? You are in the right place then. This tour will be a stroll among history and beauty, and we will discover Venice from two different points of view: from the water and on foot
This tour combo is the right opportunity for those who wish to delve into the deepest soul of Venice, discovering the city from unusual and beautiful points of view.
This tour will take us away from lively alleys to discover a quieter and peaceful Venice, the one which can only be discovered by sliding on its canals with a gondola.
An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. We will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breath the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on water can give you.
Board assistance will be provided, no commentary included during the ride. We will take a place on the Gondola and let the local gondolier, with his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, bring us along the hidden channels of Venice.
The second part of the tour will take you to a walking tour will to discover the most hidden gems of Venice as well as some of its most famous areas. We will admire the Fenice Theater (external), famous all over the world for the Opera masterpieces it hosts every year. We will then discover a hidden architectural amsterpiece named “Scala of the Bovolo”, an extraordinary example of Venetian architecture: gothic art mixed with renaissance style. A tiny “calle” (Venice’s alley) that ignored by many people will take us to it.
We will then stroll among the lively area near Rialto Bridge, once pulsing center of commercial life back in time, today dotted with little shops of all sorts.
Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people.
This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- Validity: from 1 November 2019 to 31 March 2020 (not operational on 25 December and 1 January)
Availability: every day in English; Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday in French; Monday and Friday in German; Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday in Spanish
Departure: at 3 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Languages: english, french, german and spanish
Price: € 50.00 per person (age 6-99), €31 per child (age 2-5), free under 2 years
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- Please note that the tour might be multilingual in Winter season (depending on the number of participants).
FILL IN THE FORM
Book your excursion now!
Yellow Desk, near the Hotel Danieli in Riva degli Schiavoni.
(Lat. 45.433742 – Long. 12.341535)
Present yourself at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Gondola ride St.Mark’s area
- La Fenice Theater (external)
- Rialto Bridge area
- Scala del Bovolo